:: What is considered a good credit score?
What is a good credit score, what is a bad credit score, is my credit score good enough, find out here
So you want to know?
- What is a good credit score?
- Is my credit score good enough?
Well... Here are the facts about your credit score...
When the lender is talking about your credit score, they are probably refereeing to your FICO Score, since it's the most popular score sold in the marketplace.
In the United states, FICO Credit scores range from 300-850.
The magic number 620, this is the dividing line good and bad credit
If you FICO score is below 600, you are considered high risk borrower.
If you FICO score is 640 or MORE, that means it's pretty good
If you FICO score is above 690 or 720, that means you have excellent credit.
More Credit Score:
- How to Fix Your Credit Score the SIMPLE Way
- Bankruptcy, How it Affects your Credit and your Credit Score
- How Eviction Affects Your Credit Score
- Repossession affects your credit score
- Foreclosure affect your credit score
- FICO Score Explained
- What's a Good Credit Score?
- How To Improve Your Credit Score
- How your credit score is calculated
- What is a Credit Score?
- VantageScore vs. FICO credit score
- What is considered a good credit score?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)