:: VantageScore vs. FICO credit score
You mean your FICO score and not your Vantagescore, suzie Orman said. What is the difference? find out
I was watching the Suzie Orman Show and caller told Suzie what her fico score was. Then suzie said:
"You mean your FICO score and not your Vantagecore?"
So got curious to know what the difference is between your FICO score and your Vantage Score
The difference it seemed is strictly business...
In 1956, Fair, Isaac and Company (FICO) came up with a credit worthiness calculation system, hence your FICO score.
In March 2006, the three major credit bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion got together and came up with a new credit worthiness calculation system they called "Your VantageScore"
Yeap... it's one word, VantageScore, not Vantage Score!
VantageScore is an attempt to compete with the FICO score produced by Fair Isaac Corporation
What's the difference?
FICO scores ranges from 300 to 850
VantageScore range from 501 to 990
That's all folks!
If you want to add something to this finding...
Reply with your comments
More Credit Score:
- How to Fix Your Credit Score the SIMPLE Way
- Bankruptcy, How it Affects your Credit and your Credit Score
- How Eviction Affects Your Credit Score
- Repossession affects your credit score
- Foreclosure affect your credit score
- FICO Score Explained
- What's a Good Credit Score?
- How To Improve Your Credit Score
- How your credit score is calculated
- What is a Credit Score?
- VantageScore vs. FICO credit score
- What is considered a good credit score?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)