:: FICO Score Explained
definition of fico score, fine out what your fico score it
FICO score - is another name for Credit score.
Definition of FICO score - FICO is an acronym for Fair Isaac Credit Organization.
Your FICO Score or credit score is A tended that formula that is used to calculate your credit risk from your credit report
there are many things that can afford to affect your FICO score:
for example, if you are constantly making late payments on yoru mortgage or your credit card this will definitely affect your FICO score.
If you have very little credit references, in other words you have a small credit history,this will also affect your FICO score.
More Credit Score:
- How to Fix Your Credit Score the SIMPLE Way
- Bankruptcy, How it Affects your Credit and your Credit Score
- How Eviction Affects Your Credit Score
- Repossession affects your credit score
- Foreclosure affect your credit score
- FICO Score Explained
- What's a Good Credit Score?
- How To Improve Your Credit Score
- How your credit score is calculated
- What is a Credit Score?
- VantageScore vs. FICO credit score
- What is considered a good credit score?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)