:: What's On My Credit Report?
Have you ever wondered what is on your credit report that is making your credit score so low? Knowing and understanding what's on your credit is the first step toward building your financial future. Here are just some of the information you will find on your credit report...
A credit report may contain the following information:
- your name,
- your address,
- your telephone number,
- your social security number,
- your employer, etc.
Credit history information:
- Your history of paying bills with retail stores,
- paying your landlords late,
- paying banks loans, etc.
Public records Information:
- court judgments against you,
- bankruptcies if you've filed for bankruptcy, etc.
- people or companies to whom you owe money,
- persons who have received your credit report,
- companies that receive your information to offer you credit.
Now would you like to know what is NOT on your credit report? Read: What is not on included on my credit report?
More Credit Report:
- How to read your credit report
- What's On My Credit Report?
- What is NOT on included on my credit report
- Who Can Look at Your Credit Report?
- Credit Report vs. Credit Score
- What can I not remove from my credit report?
- What is a Credit Report
- How to Get Your Free Credit Report
- 4 Out Of 5 Credit Reports Have Errors
- Credit History, What is it exactly?
Comments and Suggestions:
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)