:: What is NOT on included on my credit report
Now that you know what IS on your credit report, it is also good to know what is NOT on your credit report...
A credit report will NOT contain the following information:
- Your Checking or savings account information is NOT on your credit report.
- bankruptcies that are more than 10 years old,
- charged-off or debts placed for collection that are more than seven years old
- Your Medical history is NOT on your credit report.
- Any purchases paid in full with cash or check is NOT on your credit report.
- Your race, gender and religion are NOT included on your credit report.
- Your country of national origin is NOT on your credit report.
- Your political affiliation and criminal records are NOT in your credit report
More Credit Report:
- How to read your credit report
- What's On My Credit Report?
- What is NOT on included on my credit report
- Who Can Look at Your Credit Report?
- Credit Report vs. Credit Score
- What can I not remove from my credit report?
- What is a Credit Report
- How to Get Your Free Credit Report
- 4 Out Of 5 Credit Reports Have Errors
- Credit History, What is it exactly?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)
Subject: What is NOT on included on my credit report edit