:: What can I not remove from my credit report?
find out what you cannot remove from your credit report
Some people will tell you that they can remove anything from your credit report but the truth is this:
No one can legally remove accurate and timely negative information from a credit report.
The law allows you to ask for an investigation of information in your file that you dispute as inaccurate or incomplete.
There is no charge for this.
Everything a credit repair clinic can do for you legally, you can do for yourself at little or no cost.
According to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).
More Credit Report:
- How to read your credit report
- What's On My Credit Report?
- What is NOT on included on my credit report
- Who Can Look at Your Credit Report?
- Credit Report vs. Credit Score
- What can I not remove from my credit report?
- What is a Credit Report
- How to Get Your Free Credit Report
- 4 Out Of 5 Credit Reports Have Errors
- Credit History, What is it exactly?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)