:: Credit Report vs. Credit Score
The relationship between your credit report and your credit score
here is the first thing you need to know about your credit score vs your credit report:
Your credit score
your credit score is a score ranging from 300 to 900.
Your credit score reflects the credit worthiness of a borrower. your credit score is primarily determined by how wel you pay your prior loan payments and if you always pay on time every time.
Your credit score is generated by information on your credit report
Your credit report
Your credit report is a document that lists your credit history. Your credit report is created and updated using information received from banks, merchants and other people who lend you money (your creditors).
More info about Credit score and credit reports
- What is a Credit Report?
- What is a credit score?
- What is on my credit report?
- What is NOT on my credit report?
Do you have any additional info to help our readers discover the difference between credit score and credit report? Please post your comments here.
More Credit Report:
- How to read your credit report
- What's On My Credit Report?
- What is NOT on included on my credit report
- Who Can Look at Your Credit Report?
- Credit Report vs. Credit Score
- What can I not remove from my credit report?
- What is a Credit Report
- How to Get Your Free Credit Report
- 4 Out Of 5 Credit Reports Have Errors
- Credit History, What is it exactly?
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)