:: What is credit repair?
find out what credit repair is and how to fix your credit
Credit repair is the process you use to of rehabilitate your credit worthiness.
When you have good credit, you have financial reputation. When you go to the bank to get a loan and you have good credit, they call you "Sir", "Yes, Sir", "Right Away Sir".
The bank is more than happy to lend you money because they know you will pay it back.
Having good credit is like having report card with A's and B's.
More info about Credit score and credit reports
- What is a Credit Report?
- What is a credit score?
- What is on my credit report?
- What is NOT on my credit report?
Do you have your own definition of credit repair? Post your definition of credit repair here for our readers.
More Credit Repair:
- How to Clean Your Credit
- Bad credit affects buying power
- Definitions Related to Credit Repair
- Steps to Repair Your Credit
- Clean your credit before you buy you home
- Credit Repair Tips
- Credit Repair Help
- What is credit repair?
- Credit Repair & Credit related Tips List
- First Step to Credit Repair
Comments and Suggestions:
Write a CommentName (required) E-mail (required, will not be published)